BERRCOM Non Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometer
- Additional information
This item is FINAL SALE.
- Non-Contact Design: This non-contact infrared forehead thermometer is designed to take a temperature within a 3cm-5cm (1.2in-2in) distance from the forehead.
- Accurate and Reliable Measurement: The infrared forehead thermometer gun uses infrared technology to scan and measure the temporal artery in the forehead.
- The digital thermometer can quickly take an accurate and reliable temperature measurement.
- Easy to use: Hold the thermometer close to the forehead and press the scan button. The tested temperature can be displayed in either ℃ or ℉. If the body temperature is higher than 38℃(100.4℉), the display will turn red and an alarm will ring.
- Memory Recall: The body thermometer has a history of the last 32 temperature measurements.
- Safe and Hygenic: Can be used for all age groups. The non-contact feature is perfect for hygienic reasons.
- The gun can conserve energy since it is equipped with an automatic power-off (30 seconds) option.
- Unit size: 187*120*57 mm(LxWxH)
- Unit weight(without battery): 80g
- Temperature display resolution: 0.1C(0.1F)
- Consumption: ≤300mW
- Memory: 32 sets
- Normal using condition: Ambient temperature: 10°C ~ 40°C (50°F ~ 104°F)
- Relative humidity: ≤85%
- Audible alarm if the temperature is more than 38°C (100.4°F)
- It can be displayed in either Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Longevity use 100,000 readings
- Eliminates cross-contamination
- Hygienic and easy to use
- Accuracy: ± 0.3°C (0.6°F)
- Response Time: 1 second
- Suggested Age: Newborn and Up
- Automatic power-off: <30 secs
- Measuring Distance: 3cm ~ 5cm (1.2in ~ 2in)
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 8 in|